Welcome to the PowerPoint version of the CME course entitled "Opportunistic Fungi in the Immunocompromised Patient".
Instructions for taking this PowerPoint version of the course:
- Click here to download PowerPoint courseware.
- Click here to download course test. *Required
- Click here to download course evaluation form. *Required
- After downloading, print courseware for review and test taking at your leisure.
- Follow instructions in printed materials for test submission.
This version of the course is available to you as a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, which you may download and save on your computer and/or view from within your browser (Internet Explorer Version 5 + users only).
If you don't have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer you will have to purchase it from your favorite software supplier or click here
for other available formats.
This Microsoft PowerPoint version will only allow you to view the course materials on your computer. You will need to print out the test and evaluation form for submission by the U.S. Mail.
Course Number: V035B.043001
This CME Expires on July 1, 2003; no tests will be accepted after this date.
This course is accredited by
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Center for Continuing Education